- Danny has built most of his house with help from the folks and a fellow Marine
- Tank,Spot and BrownKnee all got wethered.
- Jupiter grew a beard.
- Z2 had her baby, but it didn't make it.
- Fea and Z1 each had twins which are huge!
- Dan and I got our house ready for sale, with loads of help from Danny--- couldn't have done it without him!
- Got an oral offer on our house the first day it was listed.
- Tried to wean Melonhead, but hes a momma's boy and suffers the electric fence to get near Khaki.
- Dug trenches and laid water lines to the house and all of the pastures. No more toting water
- Bought a 29 foot travel trailer to live in next to Danny's house
- Got burgled a week before we planned to move out. Lost my tablet and mini-laptop! Plus the welder, Dan's laptop and lots of tools
- SweetTea, the little Lamancha doeling, disappeared and we fear the worst.
- Bought a 12 x 18 metal storage building to hold farm stuff.
- Closed on the sale of our house 32 days after listing it for sale.
- Used a vet recommended wormer and lost a young doe within minutes. Life is fragile.
- Finally, it's breeding season. Billy BA and his sidekick Quiz are pastured with some of the ladies. When August comes, we'll give the big guy a rest until October. Then, Jupiter and Melonhead might get a shot at doing a buck's work!
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Poor blog. Neglected for four months with nary an update. Well, it's been really busy, with some exciting things going on! Since our last episode: